Timeless Style for Urban Exploring
The Logger 917 was inspired by the classic pattern and lines of Danner’s original caulked logging boots made in the Pacific Northwest. Built with Danner’s trusted quality and durability, the Logger 917 is designed to ensure you’re comfortable and dry wherever your adventure takes you. With a GORE-TEX waterproof liner and a Vibram SPE rubberized EVA midsole, the Logger 917 offers performance waterproofing and lightweight comfort, all in a rugged yet refined style.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- GORE-TEX (GTX)-100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Two Lace Options
- Optional Kilties-This styles comes with a pair of kilties, sometimes called a false tongue, that helps protect the leather from debris that collects on the laces.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- Vibram® 917 Outsole
- Modernized Stitchdown Construction
- This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last. It's true to size and has added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
|TOE SHAPE||Round Toe