The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT is a western boot built to work. The full-grain leather upper features a black fancy stitched shaft and brown saddle vamp with stitched toe bug. Getting these boots on and off is a breeze with reinforced pull hole, a rear zipper. and the rear Counter Lock System. These also ensure a secure fit with no heel slippage.
Inside this waterproof western work boot you will find high performance mesh lining, the Georgia Waterproof System, and a removable Quick Response polyurethane insole.
The durable outsole package starts with a thick EVA midsole that cushions as you move and absorbs shock. A fiberglass shank provides additional stability and support. The final layer of rubber delivers oil and slip-resistance, in addition to heat, chemical and abrasion-resistance. Grab a pair of these western work boots from Georgia today!
- Georgia waterproof system
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
|HEEL||Heel-Stabilizing Counter Lock|