Georgia Boot has a history of building quality work boots packed with comfort and purpose-built for the job at hand. The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LTX waterproof pull on work boot is built ultra-durable to take on the most rugged job conditions but packed with lightweight comfort. The upper is crafted from extremely strong and abrasion resistant SPR™ leather.
Easy grip panels and a rear zipper aid in easy pull on of the boot. The heel features an abrasion resistant material with reflective striping. The interior is lined in a soft performance mesh and equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep muck and water from seeping through the leather when working in wet conditions.
The removable AMP LT insole has a layer of memory foam for supreme comfort. A double-ribbed steel shank is added to the midsole for added stability and arch support. The EVA midsole cushions with each step. The outsole is comprised from our proprietary heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil-resistant Carbo-Tec Rubber. This pull on waterproof work boot meets the electrical hazard standards outlined by ASTM F2892 for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- High abrasion heel counter
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
|TOE SHAPE||Round Toe|