The Timberland PRO Women's Drivetrain EH Composite Toe Work Shoe A1RVH is an athletic style composite toe shoe. A specially formulated thermoplastic urethane compound that is designed to maintain flexibility and enhance traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces. Lined with a breathable and moisture wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control adds an extra element of versatility to this durable and light weight shoe.
Equipped with an Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return creates more comfort when the work day is long.
- Cement construction
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Non marking outsole
- Abrasion Resistant mesh upper
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Heat resistant up to 248°F using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (120°C)
- Meets Electrical Hazard Standards ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- Composite Toe meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
|TOE SHAPE||Round Toe|