The Timberland PRO women's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Work Shoes are an amazing pair of boots. They're made to work hard and be strong for as long as you need them. The upper sections of these boots are made with premium Raptek microfibers, and the toes are rounded and equipped with several safety features. The soles are non-marking and can withstand temperatures of up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
The outsole is made of oil- and abrasion-resistant dual-density polyurethane. They also have work heels, which will help you stay on your feet for the entire workday.
- Material: Premium Raptek microfiber uppers
- Toe Style: Round, Safety toe
- Sole: Non-marking, dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heel: Work heel
- Safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology for all day comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
|TOE SHAPE||Round Toe|