Wear a work boot that offers great comfort and rugged durability. You want the Georgia Boot® Comfort Core Low Heel Logger Waterproof Work Boot.
Comfort is a major part of this boot's DNA. The men's boot features the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort.
This comfortable work boot also features a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock, a durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank for arch support, and a high-performance mesh lining for air circulation.
Crafted from the highest-quality materials, this is a full-grain leather boot with milled nickel hardware. The premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life!
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Weight: 5.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
|TOE SHAPE||Round Toe|