You can entrust these Rocky® MobiLite work boots to keep your feet protected. The steel toe has met the ASTM Protective Toe Classification, so these brown boots can withstand up to 75 pounds of impact and compression. This footwear also has met the Electrical Hazard Standard.
When you're hard at work for hours on end, you want to be wearing comfortable boots. The wide toe box of these steel toe boots gives your toes wiggle room and is comfortable for work. The lace-up design and leather upper also contribute to the great fit and feel of the Men boots.
MobiLite boots have a high-abrasion heel counter that helps keep your heel in place, so it's not shifting around as you walk. This reinforces the support that you get from these comfortable work boots for men.
While the Rocky polyurethane footbed provides cushioning for your feet, the interior stays dry because of the Rocky waterproof construction that guarantees these are waterproof boots. Under your foot is the EVA midsole and rubber
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Polyurethane Footbed
- TPU Torsion stabilizer
- Widest oblique toe box in the industry
- Oil- and slip-resistant, 3-density EVA midsole and rubber Mobilite outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 2 Inch heel
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.2 pounds per pair for a size 10